35% w/w HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOOD GRADE
Brand : GRAMICID
Gramicid®-FG35 is a superior formulation of hydrogen peroxide solution for aseptic packaging process. It is used as a sanitizing rinsing solution for tanks & food processing equipment in Dairy, Food and Beverage, Juice and Ice-Cream Industries.
- Clear, colorless liquid
- Strong Antimicrobial & Oxidizing Agent
- Meets FCC codex specification
- Gramicid®-FG35 Sterilizes aseptic packaging containers to improve shelf life of food products
- Gramicid®-FG35 is applied on packaging surface prior to filling
Gramicid®-FG35 is to be used without dilution in machines
- Allows the storage & shipping of perishable items without refrigeration
- High degree of stability, which minimizes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide in the sterilization bath, even at high temperatures
- Maintains regular operation time between cleaning cycles
- Compatible with Aluminum (99.5%), SS304L, SS316L and approved grades of HDPE
Food Grade Mineral Addtivies
Water Minerals are part of the water treatment process which involves desalinization, remineralization, alkalinity boosting etc.
These chemicals help to maintain mineral composition of water compared to the water derived from other conventional fresh water resources.
Silver Hydrogen Peroxide
Gramicid is a complex formulation of processed silver, a noble metal and Hydrogen Peroxide.