35% w/w HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FOOD GRADE
Brand : GRAMICID
Description : Gramicid®-FG35 is a superior formulation of hydrogen peroxide solution for aseptic packaging process. It is used as a sanitizing rinsing solution for tanks & food processing equipment in Dairy, Food and Beverage, Juice and Ice-Cream Industries.
- Clear, colorless liquid
- Strong antimicrobial & oxidizing agent
- Meets FCC codex specification
- Gramicid®-FG35 sterilizes aseptic packaging containers to improve shelf life of food products
- Gramicid®-FG35 is applied on packaging surface prior to filling
Gramicid®-FG35 is to be used without dilution in machines
- Allows the storage & shipping of perishable items without refrigeration
- High degree of stability, which minimizes the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide in the sterilization bath, even at high temperatures
- Maintains regular operation time between cleaning cycles
- Compatible with Aluminum ( 99.5% ), SS304L, SS316L and approved grades of HDPE.